12 dates, pitted and chopped
1 cup pecans
1/3 cup carob powder
2 tsp peppermint extract
1. Process pecans in food processor until finely ground.
2. Add dates and process until finely chopped.
3. Add carob powder and mint. Process until mixture adheres together.
4. If mixture is too dry, add water, one tablespoon at a time until mixture adheres together.
5. Roll dough into small balls. Refrigerate.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Serving size: 1 ball.
Total Fat 3.95g
Saturated Fat 0.34g
Total Carbohydrates 12.96g