Celebrate National Ice Cream Month with this creamy, delicious vegan ice cream, sweetened with Medjool dates, of course!
Banana Ice Cream
9 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
3 ripe bananas
2 T. lecithin granules
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Using a blender, puree all ingredients until smooth.
2. Place blender in freezer for 30 minutes.
3. Turn on ice cream maker; pour mixture into frozen freezer bowl and let thickened about 25 minutes.
4. For a firmer consistence, transfer to an airtight container and freeze for at least 2 hours.
5. Remove ice cream from freezer for about 15 minutes before serving.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 1/2 cup.
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat 30.66
Total Fat 2.67g
Saturated Fat 1.65g
Total Carbohydrates 41.32g